Lowongan Kerja Agustus 2013 PT Freeport Indonesia
Lowongan Kerja Agustus 2013 PT Freeport Indonesia, an affiliate of Freeport McMoRan Copper and Gold, is one of the worlds largest copper and gold producers. We are seeking talented individuals to join our Organization to fill the following positions :
Lowongan Kerja Terkini 2013 PT Freeport Indonesia
OFFICER, PAPUAN EDUCATION DEV
Long Description :
Staff Grade 1
Basic Function :
Work in support of HRM and HRS-IR Departments to perform monitoring function to the company policies and procedures implementation related to Papuan employees, as well as to establish communication channel for Papuan employees to create harmonious working environment.
Job Responsibility :
- Work in support of HRM and HRS & IR Departments to monitor the implementation of HR-IR policies and procedures on Papuan employment to ensure the P&P practices are in line with Company’s commitments toward Papuans.
- Establish a communication channel for Papuan employees to support HRM Department to ensure Papuan employees understand the Company’s recruitment process and policies on recruitment.
- Work in support of HRM Department to ensure PTFI policies (travel, accommodation, POH) are being socialized to Papuan employees effectively.
- Work in support of HRS & IR to ensure that all industrial relations policies & procedures, and Program specially related to Papuan employees are understood and implemented by the Papuan employees.
- Work in support of HRM Department to ensure potential Papuan candidates are communicated with and present best possible application for vacant positions.
- Work in support of HRM, NMI, and QMS with placement of appropriate NMI graduates and Papuan GDPs both in PTFI and privatized companies and contractors.
- Work in support of HRS & IR to assist with and implementing cultural approach- oriented and preventive socialization programs to help prevent Papuan employees involved in IR cases.
- Work in support of HRS & IR to become one of communication channels for Papuan employees to prevent potential IR cases by communicating effectively with Papuan employees.
- Work in support of HRS & IR to ensure industrial relations cases are settled following industrial relations guidelines (BPHI), CLA and prevailing manpower laws and regulations.
- Work in support with HRS & IR to provide input on industrial relations policies and consider the impact of such policies on Papuan employee development and Papuan Affairs.
- Coordinate and develop report on the monitoring and evaluation activities as well as seek information and analyze issues in order to provide inputs and recommendation to the superior for further review and direction.
The key challenges in this position include :
- Coordinate with and work in support of HRM and HRS & IR Department in the implementation of Papuan employment commitment, policy and procedure.
- Cooperate with and work in support of HRM and HRS & IR Department on socialization and ensure all Papuan employees in all departments understand the company commitment, policy and procedure.
- Work in support of HRM and HRS & IR Department to establish an effective communication channel for Papuan employees.
- Balance between Papuan needs and desires and the company business needs as well as commitment and objective through appropriate industrial cases prevention programs.
The background, education, and work experience needed to succeed in this job are:
Minimum Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree (S1) in education, business, psychology, anthropology, management, industrial or engineering disciplines; or
- Possess experience working in a multi- national company in analysis, development, HR and IR with at least 7- year experience;
- Good performance appraisals in the last 2 years;
- Recommendation from Department Heads.
The Company offers very attractive terms of employment, including salary and benefit package to successful candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
KLIK DISINI untuk lamaran online
Silakan lihat juga Lowongan Kerja 2013 terkait dibawah ini, selain Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2013 PT Freeport Indonesia